Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Feeling Good!

I'm a little over 3 months post op and I'm feeling pretty good. My weigh in was the same as last week still at 225lbs. I'm OK with it. I'm still striving for the 2lb a week loss and so far I'm ahead of that. I've gone from sedentary, to very active in the past month which is a good feeling. It doesn't hurt to work out anymore, which only makes me want to keep going.
The Roller Derby Training Camp is almost at an end. I've decided to stick with it! I still can't believe that I've been able to make it this far, and I know that I'll only get better with time and practice. I'm going to continue to practice with the team and will most likely take the test next year. It's one hell of a work out, and it really fun to see how much you can do every week.



Here are some pics, it's been a while since I've posted them. I need to figure out how to make side by side photos so that they are easy to compare.

                                                                  Day before Surgery

                                                                             Today





Here's an update on my husband! He is down 80lbs since he started his pre-op diet...

Day after surgery

Today, 2 months later

1 comment: