Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, October 15, 2012

The Nights are the Worst

      Post Op day 4 and I'm hungry!!! The swelling in my stomach must be down because the pain has lessened and I'm actually hungry. I'm still on the pain meds because I'm miserable without them. i now have acid reflux which is new, I'm hoping this goes awaybecauseits very painful! I'm still eating next to nothing since i fill up quickly. today i had:

1/4 cup protein shake
1/4 cup ckn broth
4oz italian ice
1 cup water

I'm down 8lbs since day of surgery. my husband is having a steak for dinner. (live it up!) I'm cranky and still full of gas. I'm craving beef stew or chili... not happening. Bryan has been great, super helpful as always. Im not one of those obnoxious people who brags about their husband for show, he really, truly, is amazing. My kitchen has been spottless and all of the laundry is put away all while keeping the kids fed and happy.

Bed time is approaching and im dreading it. i wake up crying from the pain every  night. my c-sections weren't this bad. I'm making some progress since im an hr past med time and im not feeling like i need it. Hoping for more progress tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment