Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I Can Feel My Port!

Coming up on 3 weeks post op. The weight loss has come to a screeching halt this past week, but I'm still seeing changes in my body. The biggest thing I've noticed is that I can feel my port! I noticed this today, as I tried to bend down and pick something up. It was a little tender. I felt my abdomen, just to the right of my port scar and there it was! I wondered if it would be hard to find when they try to fill it, but I don't think that will be a problem. For some reason I didn't expect this, and it creeps me out. I've lost that layer of fat in my belly so I guess that's why it's so easy to feel.

I've started to eat more of a regular diet. I'm just eating really small portions and chewing like crazy. I don't get my fill until Nov 16th, and I'm really looking forward to it. I don't feel restricted right now, but I'm also only hungry a few times a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment