Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Frustrated

      Tomorrow will be 5 weeks post op. I'm feeling frustrated with scale. I've never been the type to weigh myself regularly. I used to gauge my weight gain or loss by my clothes and how they fit. Since I've started this journey, the scale has been a daily stop and it's pretty depressing. I'm eating on average 700cal/ day and MAYBE losing 1-2 lbs a week... if I'm lucky. I've been hovering around the 240 range for 3 weeks now. Even after my fill, I'm not seeing a difference in my restriction. I'm NOT waiting another 4 weeks to be filled. I'm calling the Dr. tomorrow to see if they will fill me after thanksgiving.. and yes I'm waiting until after on purpose. My husband reminds me that I am PMSing and that may contribute to my feelings.. true.


No comments:

Post a Comment