Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Oops

Well I'm a little over 3 weeks post op and I totally gained 4lbs. I'm not happy about it, but as always I know exactly how it happened. Since my stomach has healed, and isn't swollen anymore, I've had NO RESTRICTION. I could eat and eat and eat right now if I wanted to. I've worked on my portions being small but I'm eating too frequently during the day... oh yeah, and the ice cream cake probably didn't help.

I'm still seeing changes in my body however, which is encouraging. I have to keep reminding myself that this is going to be a long process. Unlike Bryan, I won't look like a different person over night. I need to stay focused, and not compare myself to others. I had an appointment with a trainer today to show me what I should be doing at the gym. Now I know what I need to do, and having confidence in the gym is key.

Bryan is a few days shy of 1week post op. HE LOOKS AWESOME! He went from a 4X to 2X... seriously. He's wearing clothes that he hasn't worn in 2-3 years. I'm not sure our changes are noticeable to others, like they are to each other. I know my husbands body VERY well, as he does mine, and so I notice every little change. The other day he pointed out that my ass has flattened out a bunch. You have no idea how good that felt. I've noticed it, but to hear someone else notice makes it all real.

The pics below are pics I make my husband take of me so I can see the changes for myself. I know others may still look at these and think "so what?" but I know there is a difference. I can't wait to get a fill so I can feel the restriction that I felt right after surgery. Right now my band is completely open and it's as if I didn't even have surgery.. well that's how it feels at least.



Nice Face! Day of surgery!


3 Weeks Post Op!

Mingia
 

 


                                                                         Brick House!
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment